Roll-out Waste Carts

Household waste and yard waste roll-out containers may be purchased from Town Hall receptionist at 301 W Main Street or you may print a Yard Waste Container Order Form (PDF) and mail it to Town Hall along with a check or money order:

Carrboro Town Hall                                                                               301 W Main Street                                                                               Carrboro, NC 27510

Public Works will deliver the container to your residence within 2 business days of receipt of payment. Please contact Public Works at 919-918-7425 for current container pricing.

To request a roll-out cart repair, please complete the below Report a Solid Waste Form.

Report Solid Waste Issue

  1. Type of Solid Waste Issue
  2. Type of Missed Waste Collection

    Please leave your container curbside and Public Works will be back to collect your waste.

    If you have submitted this form after 3 pm, your container will be collected on the following day.

  3. Type of Missed Yard Waste
  4. Please make sure your cart is visible and easily accessible.  Public Works will repair your cart within the next 48 hours.    

  5. If your cart is deemed unrepairable and must be replaced; would you prefer to keep your old cart or have Public Works remove it?*
  6. Please provide a valid address

  7. Provide nearby intersection or GPS Coordinates if possible.  

  8. Do you wish to be contacted about this issue?*
  9. Preferred method of contact:
  10. Leave This Blank: