I Need To...

Report a Non-Emergency situation:


Please call 911 if you want to report a crime or speak with a police officer.

NOTE: The dispatch center is staffed by Orange County Emergency Services, not the Carrboro Police Department. Please use 911 to properly be connected to an officer. Calling 911, even if it is not an emergency, is the best and most efficient way to reach an officer.

If you would like to speak with someone in the Carrboro Police Department’s Administrative Office, please call 919-918-7397 (Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm). If it is during a weekend, holiday, or after hours, please call 911 to speak with an officer.