The One Orange Countywide Racial Equity Plan: A Framework for Moving Forward is being developed with a commitment to uncover and address implicit biases in our institutions to ensure that race no longer can be used to predict life outcomes in our community.
We invite the community to share their opinions about the plan via a meeting to take take place at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 22, via zoom. Please register to participate at https://orangecountync.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lde-grDsjEtxMRZi6fV-Mg5bGHuCI6HVg
We would like to know:
- What three results would you like to see as a result of this plan?
- What sections of this plan will help us achieve those results?
- Who should be involved in future community engagement?
- Who is negatively affected by using this framework/plan?
- What do you see as the most critical racially equitable outcomes?
View the plan here: www.orangecountync.gov/RacialEquityPlan