Town Council Meeting Summary for 1/21/20
- The Council approved minutes from September 17, November 19 and December 3, 2019 council meetings.
- The Council approved a resolution to continue participation in the Transportation Demand Management Program for FY 2020-21.
- The Council approved a resolution supporting continued participation in Watch for ME NC 2020.
- The Council approved to revise the interlocal agreement with Orange County and the Town of Chapel Hill related to the Historic Rogers Road Area private sewer service lateral connection installation.
- The Council approved an update on the anticipated schedule for the South Gereensboro sidewalk project.
- The Council approved the Affordable Housing Advisory Commission funding recommendation.
- The Council approved the update on the Complete Court Committee and 2020 Census.
- The Council received the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and Independent Audit for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2019.
- The Council approved the update on the Greene Tract.
- The Council received an Energy and Climate Protection Plan and Community Climate Action Plan Implementation Update.
- The Council received a report on Possible 10-year Annual Climate Emergency Budget Proposal.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx