Town Council Meeting Summary for 2/11/20CONSENT AGENDA:
- The Council approved the minutes from the January 21, 2020 previous meeting.
- The Council approved a CUP extension for Hilton Garden Inn at 390 E. Main Street.
- The Council authorized the Town Manager to execute amendments regarding South Greensboro St. property and approval of amendments to the Capital Projects Ordinance and Reimbursement Resolution.
- The Council approved the update regarding draft advisory board recruitment and outreach plan.
- The Council approved to amend the Rogers Road sidewalk capital improvement project ordinance.
- The Council approved a CUP extension for mixed use building on commercially zoned property within the Claremont South PUD.
MATTERS BY THE COUNCIL
- The Council received the Orange County partnership to end homelessness 2019 report.
- The Council received a presentation of the CHT short range transit plan.
- The Council received the Capital Improvements Plan FY 2020-21 through fiscal year 2024-25.
- The Council received an update on Roberts St. Improvement options.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx
- The Council would like staff to look into a potential trolley service.
- The Council asked staff to consider the capacity offered by the Carrboro Plaza Park and Ride in assessment of parking requirements, and potential lease of the space as an option.