BOA Meeting Summary for 4/16/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday April 16, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials
for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- The Board approved the meeting minutes for the March 26, 2019 meeting.
- The Board authorized to renew the lease agreement for Community School for people under the age of six.
- The Board set a public hearing for May 28, 2019 for a RTS PH on LUO Amendment Regarding Buildings for Civic Assembly in Village Mixed Use Developments.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News
- The Board approved appointments to the Economic Sustainability Commission.
- The Board approved $25,000 from use of closed Special Revenue Fund, Business Loan Fund to support the Orange County Veterans Memorial.
- The Board received the Tourism Development Authority’s annual report.
- The Board accepted the 2019 Annual Report on the Schools Adequate Public Facilities Ordinance (SAPFO) and the Technical Advisory Committee.
- The Board set a public hearing for May 28, 2019 on LUO Amendments Related to Stormwater Management