BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 6/25/19
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed July 2019 as Recreation and Parks Month in Carrboro.
- The Board passed a Resolution Regarding Climate Change Goals and Budget Plan.
- The Board authorized the Town Manager to negotiate and enter into an agreement with Chapel Hill Transit.
- The Board approved an application for a monument located on town property and asked staff to update the monument policy for the town.
- The Board authorized additional flood mitigation assistance grant funds.
- The Board authorized a budget amendment for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Park Capital Project Ordinance.
- The Board appointed Michael Crowell to the Board of Adjustment.
- The Board provided input to town staff on the comprehensive plan.
- The Board was provided with an update on the energy and climate protection plan and community climate action plan implementation.
- The Board scheduled a public hearing on the Draft Text Amendment and Conceptual Master Plan to Establish the Old NC 86-Eubanks Road Site Specific, Flexible Zoning District for September 24.
- The public hearing on the voluntary annexation of Eubanks/Old NC 86 properties was postponed until September.
- The Board approved amendments to text of the land use ordinance and town code relating advisory boards.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News