BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 10/22/19
- Mayor Lavelle presented graduates of the 2019 Citizens’ Academy with a certificate of completion and an award.
- Mayor Lavelle recognized the finance staff for their 2018 award of the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in
Financial reporting. CONSENT AGENDA:
- The Board approved the meeting minutes for the September 24th and October 1, 2019 meetings.
- The Board decided to set a public hearing on an amendment to the Master Plan adopted as part of the Winmore Village Mixed Use for a future date not yet determined.
- The Board approved the recommend funding for one nonprofit affordable housing application to the Affordable Housing Special Revenue Fund.
- A public hearing was held on the conditional use permit for Phase 1 of Shops at Lloyd Farm. The Phase 1 CUP was approved.
- The Board approved a LUO amendment that will allow temporary construction parking.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News